Thursday, May 24, 2007

El Zilcho!

Work has been excellent these past couple of days!! I have learned how to list something completely on eBay without the help of others. (I already knew how to do it, but I did it to my dad's exact standards.)

My father has begun to repeatedly shut me down on pretty much anything I do. The ladies find it to be a "lashing out" of sorts to deal with my leaving. Whatever it is, he's being a total douche.

Anyway, I got a tattoo if you didn't get a chance to see it on Tuesday. It is my favorite one, so far, out of all of them.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've got some 'splainin to do, I know. It's a sacred Garlic. Instead of Jesus Christ's sacred heart, I got a head of garlic wrapped in a crown of thorns. It's peeling super duper bad now, and I pretty much reek of A&D solution... but Adorable!

I've been knitting this amazing little nubby pillow. I got the pattern in Stitch & Bitch Nation and I really love it. It's taking me FOREVER though and that's so bothersome. I think I've got about 7 inches done and it takes 28. It's been a friggin week! HURRY UP! Anyway, the color is a really pretty aquamarinish turquoisey blue and I really love it. It's going to match my (hopefully) green leather couch I saw on craigslist. I don't think I will get it though, who knows?

Went to The Coffee Bean on Tuesday and hung out, then went to Mimi's to meet up with Miss Sandy. Good times had by all!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Parents can be horrible, but you people don't come with instruction manuals either. I know I've always just winged it. And when I do fuck up at parenting I always say it was a test to see if they were paying attention.

Men are not the brightest birds in the bush and most are a brick shy of a load. A sandwich short of a picnic, etc.

Miss you :-(

Laura said...

i know, i feel so stupid all the time because of his ridiculous shit! but now that i'm with my middle sister, her distractions are reassurance enough for me to ignore his bullshit. i especially love her fake throwing up.

also, i got your email sophia and i think we should go to the party together. becky, you had better be there!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one with this idea...i haven't gotten the tattoo yet, but very glad to see a version of the concept!

Awesome!