Monday, May 7, 2007

Ingenuous Bitches.

Last night, in an effort to be cool, I chopped off all my hair with kitchen shears. I love my new cut, but you never realize how big your double chin is until all the hair is gone that previously covered it up. It's still adorable, and my rat tail is even better than before!

I saved all my hair like a reckless mother and shoved it in a ziplock bag. I plan on sending various locks to several people all over the world. They look cool, my hair is very chinese.

You don't get to see my cut, just a sweet preview of my rat tail:


Anyway, back to news more important!

I learned how to double knit!!! AND JESUS is it hard at first! but then you get the hang of it. I keep fucking up though, and they look ratty right now, but other than that....

Here are some most enjoyable pictures.






you just have to keep the fabrics separate by weaving them in such a way... the cast on is actually really fun.

FINALLY!

I got a freaking AMAZING thing on ebay! This box came in and it took FOREVER to be delivered because i cheaped out and bought the least expensive shipping. So altogether it cost like 20 bucks for an entire BOX OF CASCADE YARNS!

dude, seriously -- full skeins? sweet.
check it out.



i have no idea what to do with all this yarn. inspiration would be great!?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Okay, I finally get it now that I have a visual on the double knitted sock.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!

Becky the Berserker.

Laura said...

i'm psyched to finally have a blog. now, even in portland, all yous guys can see what i'm up to!

Anonymous said...

your rat tail is nice,i'm growing one too. do you still have it? bye bye
Tommy