Sunday, October 19, 2008

Writing Patterns

Ladies,
i'll have you know that i am actually in the midst of writing the pattern for those entrelac gloves i made during the summer that seems so long ago now i can hardly believe it's only october.

i've currently got another pair on the sticks and am taking notes down feverishly whilst i knit them up.

i've already come up with a name that, when i first thought of it, caused me to be so excited i almost peed my pants! i will leave it at that.

it will also interest you to know that as i'm writing this entry i am very pleased with the notion of having a laptop. especially, because, i am currently sitting on the toilet.

much love.

p.s. i got an A- on my paper regarding the ancient andean natural dye techniques of the indigenous tribes of south america... check it out here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am writing from my bed. I LOVE laptops for that very reason.

Can't wait to find out the name of the pattern.

Anonymous said...

Freaking awesome :) Can't wait.

I don't think I've ever spent enough time in the bathroom to warrent a book, much less a laptop. ;D