Sunday, July 22, 2007

slower and slower

music: movie: Little Women (1994)

slowly and more slowly i'm getting used to Mr. Christian Bale. After American Psycho I thought I would never be able to get over how much i LOATHE him, but I now love him. The Machinist and Little Women I became convinced that he is just, in fact, an actor.

Speaking of actors, I dreamed again. That's right, another fucking bizarre weird dream.... about.... Hulk Hogan. I had a dream about Hulk "The Hulkster" Hogan. He was my date at this office party and it was a huge warehouse full of office watercooler people who were celebrating the record store office party. He and I were trying to find a way out of there and he was my super nice boyfriend. He kept picking me up and telling me how pretty I was. I asked him to rip his shirt in half, and he obliged. It was a great dream, to be honest.

mon dieu! i've been knitting like crazy! i've been working on this sweater for the past couple of days and it's knitting up so quickly. I finally spent the money on some addi turbos and they truly are incredible. I didn't think it was a big deal until now! I mean, I always figured them overrated but they are truly something to be screamed from the rooftops.

I love you and miss you.

update: the sweater is for my daddy for christmas. the plan is to knit sweaters/shirts for my whole family this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K., Christian Bale is HOT! Did you see the movie Laurel Canyon (great soundtrack too!)?
Hulk Hogan huh? The visual of you hand in hand with your Hulk-Hogan-boyfriend, actually brought a smile to my face. As long as they are "sweet dreams" and not nightmares...Can't wait to hear Becky's opinion on that one.
Miss you my love...Keep Safe

Laura said...

ohhhhhh lisa, you truly are the best. i love how i can always tell you're checking my blog EVERYDAY!

Becky said...

Warehouses store things, perhaps it represents your creativity. Do you have something bigger than life brewing in that head of yours?

Warning: You should probably put
your boots on as the shit is getting deeper by the minute.

The Hulk might possess characteristics that you wish you had or if he reminds you of someone you might want them to behave like him. Or I might be full of shit.

Miss you ever so much and don't ever stop dreaming, especially while you are awake.

Laura said...

oh good god. that makes an incredible amount of sense.

hulk hogan... hulk fucking hogan! harboring my desires for a man with more oomph! so to speak...

good god! HULK HOGAN! it makes so much sense!

i'm currently in... cahoots with a very cute boy who is short and thin and wiry and nothing at all like hulk hogan.

becky, you are a fucking genius! i love you!