Saturday, December 29, 2007

ode to a french man

sea lion woman by feist

what a man!

today was excellent, the ladies and i all met at the coffee bean, had lunch at royal bakery, and went to anacapa's for a while.

i had to leave all early because my boyfriend told me to come home and talk to him, to which i obliged.

i truly love my man. look at this morning face!


moonman


you can't beat that, not one bit. when we break up - i will have to find another french man, no question.

also, he asked me to marry him this afternoon. i said no, of course... but in 5 years, if he's still around? forget about it!
so now he calls me his fiancée, and i call him my french man.

i think that's a good enough excuse for my "get up and go" behaviour today.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow - you had a good reason to leave yesterday. I suppose I have been missing out on reading your posts. Pardon my igorance when I ask what are you waiting for? School, distance?

"i said no, of course... but in 5 years, if he's still around? forget about it!"

How lucky you are to have someone propose to you....hell will freeze over when that happens to me.

Becky said...

Well, I guess that was a good enough reason to ditch us. You said no?

Laura said...

yes yes! i said no, but yes in five years. now is just not the time for me to worry about getting married... not to mention to a foreigner. i mean, no offense - but that's just so much paperwork. also, i'm trying to finish school... it's just not the right time, but soon - it will be.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...What a great example of "bedroom eyes". What a cutie! See you soon, Lisa